WHAT IS A RELEVANT LIFE PLAN?
A Relevant Life Plan is a term assurance plan available to employers to provide an individual death in service benefit for an employee.
It is designed to pay a lump sum if the employee dies whilst employed during the length of the policy. It will also pay-out if the employee, whilst employed, is diagnosed with a terminal illness and meets our definition at any time during cover. A Relevant Life Plan is paid for by the employer.
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers who are experts in secured loans
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the secured loan products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in advising on secured loans
- Our financial advice is fast, friendly and tailored to your needs
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550