Buildings insurance, often a condition of mortgage acceptance, covers the external structure of the property and relates to the bricks and mortar of the building. If the property were to be damaged by a disaster such as a flood or fire, this type of policy would cover the rebuilding costs, costs of demolition, site clearance and architects’ fees. Buildings insurance also protects fixtures and fittings
throughout your home.
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the buy-to-let products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in brokering buy-to-let mortgages
- Our financial advice is fast and friendly!
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with both good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550