Critical illness is a life-threatening condition, which is generally strictlydefined. Mostcritical
illness policies provide for the payment of a lump sum benefit if the policyholder is diagnosed as suffering from one of a number of specified terminal illnesses.
The diagnosis of the critical illnesses listed in the contract, things like cancer, coronary artery bypass surgery, heart attack and stroke will result in a claim. Depending on the policy selected, up to many dozen other conditions may also be covered. This is a complex level of cover and we believe it is imperative you get qualified advice because the criteria form all providers will vary.
You may be covered with one for a certain illness but not with another or they may grade the level of illness.
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the buy-to-let products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in brokering buy-to-let mortgages
- Our financial advice is fast and friendly!
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with both good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550