Mortgage Protection Insurance is designed to cover the cost of your remaining mortgage balance if the unexpected happen to you or your partner. In essence it is a decreasing term policy because the amount of cover reduces in line with the balance of your mortgage as you make monthly payments.
In the event of a death of a policyholder a cash lump sum is paid out equivalent to the mortgage balance to ensure your loved ones can live mortgage free. Generally payments are slightly cheaper than level term cover to reflect the reduced risk.
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the buy-to-let products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in brokering buy-to-let mortgages
- Our financial advice is fast and friendly!
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with both good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550