Business protection could help client owned businesses continue to trade should a key person or business owner die or become terminally or critically ill. Proceeds from the policy could help ensure that key individuals are replaced, corporate debt is protected and shares from the deceased partner's/director's estate are purchased.
Many believe arranging business protection to be a lengthy and complicated process. But actually, the principles are similar to any other type of protection.
The most significant differences are:
- Business protection generally incorporates higher sums assured.
- A claim may be paid to a business, not a family member.
TYPES OF BUSINESS PROTECTION
Four main types of business protection:
- Key Person Protection (profit protection)
- Partner/Director/Limited Liability Partnership Share Protection
- Business Loan Protection
- Relevant Life Plan
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers who are experts in secured loans
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the secured loan products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in advising on secured loans
- Our financial advice is fast, friendly and tailored to your needs
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550