WHAT IS KEY PERSON PROTECTION (PROFIT PROTECTION)?
Key Person Protection (Profit Protection) helps safeguard a business against the financial effects of death, terminal illness, or critical illness of a key person during the policy term.
The loss of a key person may result in reduced sales, loss of profit/turnover, wasted time,
recruitment costs, and the disruption of development plans or increased workloads for the
WHO IS A 'KEY PERSON'?
A key person is an employee whose death or continued absence would affect the profits of the business. Key people are individuals whose skills, knowledge, experience or leadership are important to a business' continued financial success. Examples of a key person include, but are not limited to:
- Sales director
- IT specialist
- Managing director
- Head of product development
- Technicians and R&D personnel
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers who are experts in secured loans
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the secured loan products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in advising on secured loans
- Our financial advice is fast, friendly and tailored to your needs
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550