WHAT IS PARTNER/DIRECTOR/LLP SHARE PROTECTION?
The loss of a business owner may destabilise the business and can quickly lead to financial difficulties. Partner/Director/LLP Share Protection means if the worst does happen, the remaining partners/directors/members could stay in control of the business.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In the event of a business owner dying or becoming terminally or critically ill during policy term, Partner/Director/LLP Share Protection can provide a sum of money to the remaining business owners. This means that in the event of a valid claim the policy could pay out an amount sufficient to help purchase the deceased or critically ill partners/directors/members interest in the business.
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers who are experts in secured loans
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the secured loan products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in advising on secured loans
- Our financial advice is fast, friendly and tailored to your needs
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550