The best advice on buy-to-let mortgages
Making a buy-to-let property work for you is all about getting it at the right price and getting the right mortgage deal..
You need expert advice to maximise the yield. The right property could get you a gross annual return of between 5% and 10%.
Lenders will ask you for a larger deposit than a home you’ll live in – generally 25%. You’ll need to pay arrangement fees of up to £2,000 and lenders will charge slightly more interest on buy-to-let loans.
You’ll also need to show lenders the rent you charge will cover mortgage interest payments by 125% or more. That will help cover maintenance costs or lost rent if the property is empty for a time.
If you’re buying a rental property as an individual, our independent experts will give you impartial advice and help you manage the process.
We’ll provide you with the accurate information you’ll need to make informed decisions.
We’ll help you examine whether you’d be better off buying through a limited company – giving you all the detail you’ll need to weigh up your options.
One of the major advantages of buying as an individual is the fact you’re likely to get a lower mortgage rate than those carrying out a company purchase.
You’ll also have a wider choice of lenders.
How Can We Help
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the buy-to-let products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in brokering buy-to-let mortgages
- Our financial advice is fast and friendly!
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with both good and impaired credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550