This can be a home mover, a home first time buyer or to expand your property portfolio. There are many different mortgage types on the market from a variety of lenders. All will have their own lending and affordability criteria but at Cornerstone we will expertly navigate the maze on your behalf and secure the purchase mortgage best suited to you and your needs.
We will assess your needs and really understand your requirements before advising you to maybe port your existing mortgage or take out a new mortgage. We will also explain about the house process system and assist you in all aspects to ensure your purchase runs smoothly.
Our independence is our strength
- Our advisers have no ties to any specific lender - we offer a whole-of-market service.
- That means they are free to recommend the best deals in the market to our clients.
- Our advice is truly impartial.
- Tell our independent experts what you need.
Help for first-time buyers
The mortgage marketplace can seem confusing.
It’s difficult to know where to find the best deals, especially if you’ve never bought a home before or you think you won’t be able to get a mortgage.
You need a company which will guide you and act in your best interests, someone with access to the whole market.
Our experienced advisers are independent – they don’t have ties to any lender.
They can give you impartial advice on the best deal for your circumstances. They could help you get it right the first time - and save you thousands of pounds over the term of your mortgage for first-time buyers.
Buying a new home
If you’re moving on to your next home, it’s time to get advice on the latest moves in the mortgage market.
It may be years since you looked at the financial products on offer – and the best advice could save you thousands of pounds over the lifetime of a mortgage.
Our independent advisers can search thousands of available deals to find the best mortgage for you.
We work quickly, too, helping to ensure you don’t miss out on buying your dream home.
Why Choose us?
- Impartial advice from qualified independent brokers
- Our initial consultation is FREE
- We have access to all the products on the market – not just those from one or two lenders
- We have years of expertise in brokering mortgages
- Our financial advice is fast and friendly!
- Our advisers are registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We help clients with both good and bad credit histories
Start the conversation!
Call 029 2166 0550